Burj Khalifa is truly a mixed-use tower, comprises 1.85 million square feet of residential space, and 300,000 square feet of office space, in addition to the Armani Hotel Dubai and Armani Residences? It also features lounges, health and wellness facilities, four pools and two observation decks.
The building is cleverly designed and positioned to deflect the strong prevailing winds. There are 3 sky lobbies with fitness and spa facilities, swimming pools and reception rooms.
A man-made lake surrounds the building and contains the world-renowned Dubai Fountains which run throughout the evening all year round. 330,000 cubic metres of concrete were used in the construction of Burj Khalifa along with 39,000 tonnes of reinforced steel, 103,000 square metres of glass, and 15,500 square metres of embossed stainless steel.
• Indoor link to Dubai Mall
• Sky lounge for residents (123rd floor)
• Tennis Court x 2 + Basketball on Saturdays
• Gym +Swimming Pool x 2
• Business Center on 43rd Floor
• Meeting Rooms on 43rd and 76th Floor
• Zoom Supermarket on Ground Floor
• 6 Armani Restaurants with 15% discount for residents